Make our delicious Gluten Free & Vegan bread Fresh at Home!!
Our new complete bread flour blend comes in 2lb & 4lb resealable bags. Includes everything you need to make our bread, just simply add oil & hot water! No, Really!
Instructions Per 2 LBs:
- Open bag at tear tab.
- Remove yeast packet from inside.
- Re-seal remaining ingredients in the bag with self seal and shake then pour into mixer bowl OR pour remaining bag contents into mixer bowl and whisk on low for 1-2 minutes with whisk attachment to ensure ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Change whisk to paddle attachment.
- Measure out and heat 2 Cups of Water to 120-130 degrees (too hot will kill yeast & too cold won't activate it, so use a thermometer!) .
- Measure out 3/4 Cup of Oil (we recommend this grapeseed oil
- Once everything is measured out, hot and ready, start mixer on low speed and pour in oil & hot water.
- Once combined into flour (so that it won't splash out at you, about 30 seconds) turn mixer up to speed 6-8 (high) for 2 minutes.
- While dough is mixing prep your chosen pan with oil or a non stick spray. Lightly dust pan with any excess flour if desired.
- After the 2 minutes of paddling stop the mixer and scrape down sides of the bowl then mix for 1 more minute.
- Once complete scrape the dough into the container(s) of your choice. Tip: Cupcake pans work great for rolls
- Allow dough to rise in a warm place for 45-60 min. Rising does best at 80-90 degrees. If it's a bit below that temp it's okay, it will just take longer to rise. We also suggest turning your oven into a proofer like in our video.
- Once risen bake at 350 degrees for about 45-60 minutes (everyone's oven will vary, did you temp check your oven like we suggested in the video?). Once the internal temp of the bread is 208 degrees you are all done baking.
- Turn bread out of pan onto a cooling rack and set it back on it's flat bottom to cool for a minimum of 20 minutes. If you don't let it cool properly it will not have set yet and you will be bummed!
- Once cooled enjoy your yummy bread! Or slice, bag and freeze any that you won't be consuming in the next couple of days.
Please see "How To" video for more information & tips!
Every 2 Lb bag of flour can make 1 Large oversized loaf.